About Cyber Crimes Police Station
Cyber Crime Police Station, Cyberabad is established on 02.11.2010. Since then the officers along with sub-ordinate staff are working rigorously to prevent and detect cyber crimes.
Complaints claiming loss of amounts above fifty thousand and grave social media crimes are registered as FIRs and others are registered as petitions.
Citizens are Advised to Report the Cyber offenses in concerned L & O Police Stations. Now we are Registering the Cyber Crime Cases in local Law & Order Police Stations only.
Types of Cyber Crime
General Public Related Offences:
- Vishing Calls.
- Phising Mails.
- Gift Frauds.
- Job Frauds.
- Loan Frauds.
- Lottery Frauds.
- Advertising Portal Fraud.
- Card Skimming Frauds.
- PAYTM KYC Update Fraud.
- Dating and Female Escort Fraud.
- Matrimonial Frauds.
- Google Fake Customer Care Fraud.
- Online Friendship Frauds.
- Cyber Crime against Women.
- Corporate Crime.
- Don’t respond to calls/mails with information related to bank details.
- Bankers never ask your card details including Card Number, PIN, CVV, OTP etc.over phone or mail.
- People are advised to personally use the debit/credit cards and not to handover the cards to any one for any kind of transactions.
- Keep the Aadhar cards, PAN and identity details confidentially and not to share with anybody.
- Check the alert messages from banks periodically on registered mobile number and report any issue in case of not receiving messages.
- Don’t post personal photographs in social networking sites.
- Don’t share personal information to unknown/known persons.
- Don’t disclose mobile numbers to unknown persons.
- Advised to physically meet the person met in social media/matrimonial sites before getting into relationship.
- Do not respond to calls (+92)/ mails receive from unknown person in respect of prize money/lottery win.